We had already talked about the keto prepared meals and given the many requests received on what to eat or not, I decided to draw up a simple menu showing the quantities and percentages of proteins, carbohydrates, and fats. For those who follow a diet of this type, rich in fat (whatever the reason), fasting occasionally is usually a natural and very simple practice thanks to the state of ketosis. However, neither mandatory nor required by this type of diet. Keto prepared meals!
- Wild salmon (50 grams)
- Macadamia nuts (10-12 nuts)
- Fresh blueberries (50 grams)
- Sardines in olive oil (90 grams)
- Boiled broccoli (100 grams) and then stir-fried with ghee (30 grams), salt, bacon (40 grams), and pine nuts (30, 5.5 grams)
- Roast chicken (120 grams)
- Salad with lettuce (at will), cucumbers (60 grams) and celery (50 grams) and olive oil (3 tablespoons), and salt
Total calories: 1780 kcal
Protein : 19.2% (84 grams)
Carbohydrates: 5.5% (23.3 grams)
Fat : 75.3% (151.3 grams)
- Mackerel in olive oil (60 grams)
- Almonds (10-12)
- Fresh raspberries (50 grams)
- Cod (140 grams) cooked in coconut oil (2 tablespoons)
- Salad with tomatoes (100 grams) and valerian (at will), dressed with olive oil (3 tablespoons).
- Stewed rabbit (130 grams) with sautéed rosemary, garlic, and ghee (15 grams)
- Asparagus (75 grams) boiled and stir-fried with ghee (15 grams).
Total calories: 1626 kcal
Protein: 19.9% (77.7 grams)
Carbohydrates: 3.6% (16 grams)
Fat : 76.4% (141 grams)
- Tuna (80 grams) canned in olive oil
- Brazilian nuts (6 nuts)
- Fresh blackberries (50 grams)
- Plaice fillets (140 grams) cooked in coconut oil (2 tablespoons)
- Salad with endive (50 grams), leeks (30 grams), and avocado (40 grams) dressed with lemon juice (1 tablespoon), olive oil (2 tablespoons), and salt
- Slices of Beef (130 grams) cooked in olive oil (2 tablespoons)
- Champignon mushrooms (80 grams), with fried ghee (20 grams) and garlic, blended with white wine with salt, pepper, and parsley.
Total calories: 1654 kcal
Proteins : 18.5% (75.5 grams)
Carbohydrates: 3.4% (15.1 grams)
Fat : 78% (147 grams)
- Scrambled eggs (2) cooked in ghee (15 grams)
- Raw spinach (at will) with lemon, salt, and olive oil (1 tablespoon)
- Sole (130 grams) cooked in coconut oil (2 tablespoons)
- Red radicchio salad (at will) with tomatoes (35 grams) and olives (30 grams, 10 olives) dressed with olive oil (2 tablespoons), salt, and pepper.
- Slices of pork (130 grams) in a pan with olive oil (1 tablespoon)
- Brussels sprouts (60 grams) cooked in a pan with ghee (15 grams) and bacon (30 grams).
Total calories: 1857 kcal
Protein : 17.4% (77.6 grams)
Carbohydrates: 2.2% (11 grams)
Fat : 80.4% (168.3 grams)
- Hard-boiled eggs (2) and avocado (30 grams) dressed with lemon juice and olive oil (1 tablespoon)
- Blueberry smoothie (30 grams), raspberries (30 grams), and coconut milk (2 tablespoons)
- Baked sea bass (120 grams) with the addition of raw olive oil (1 tablespoon).
- Rocket salad (at will), tomatoes (50 grams), celery (30 grams), and walnuts (5), with olive oil (2 tablespoons), salt, and balsamic vinegar.
- Wild boar (130 grams) stewed in sautéed rosemary, sage, carrots, celery, garlic, and ghee (20 grams).
- Lettuce salad (at will) and daikon (50 grams) seasoned with salt and olive oil (2 tablespoons).
Total calories: 1702 kcal
Protein : 20.7% (83.5 grams)
Carbohydrates: 4.4% (20.1 grams)
Fat : 74.9% (144.9 grams)
- Salad of bacon (20 grams), fresh fennel (50 grams), walnuts (30 grams, 7 walnuts), and olives (5) with salt, lemon, and olive oil (1 tablespoon).
- Coffee (sugar-free)
- Salad with shrimp (100 grams), cherry tomatoes (100 grams), anchovies (40 grams), avocado (60 grams), basil, pepper, and olive oil (2 tablespoons).
- Roast lamb (140 grams)
- Stewed artichokes (60 grams) boiled and sautéed in ghee (10 grams)
Total calories: 1553 kcal
Protein : 23.1% (86.8 grams)
Carbohydrates: 6.3% (26.2 grams)
Fat : 70.6% (124.8 grams)
- Omelet (3 eggs) with courgettes (80 grams) cooked in ghee (20 grams)
- Macadamia nuts (10-12 nuts)
- Green tea (sugar-free)
- Perch fillets (130 grams) cooked in coconut oil (2 tablespoons)
- Spinach (130 grams) cooked sautéed with garlic and ghee (15 grams).
- Roast duck (140 grams)
- Sweet and sour onions (80 grams) with balsamic vinegar and ghee (20 grams)
Total calories: 1696 kcal
Protein : 13.2% (54.9 grams)
Carbohydrates: 4.1% (18 grams)
Fat : 82.7% (158.5 grams)
Fruit and low carbohydrate diets
As you may have noticed, I have included very little fruit and only berries, even if, in view of low carbs a ketogenic diet, an intake of up to 50 grams of carbohydrates is considered safe, however, the addition of fruits (more or less sugary) generates an insulin spike which is what you usually want to avoid on a low-carb diet. This does not mean always excluding all fruit, but limiting it only to certain days, perhaps for post-workout meals or on the occasion of “special” events. keto prepared meals