No Carb Diet Plan For Weight Loss! Eating low-carbohydrate menus is one of the current trends to lose weight in a healthy way. It consists of reducing carbohydrates to the maximum and, in turn, increasing the consumption of fruits and vegetables. >>>Get Your Custom Keto Plan Here<<<
To compensate for this reduction, it is proposed to increase the intake of proteins and unsaturated or ‘good’ fats. Due to their high energy value, they allow to stimulate the functions of the metabolism to optimize fat burning.
What stands out the most compared to other diets is that it suggests a very complete dietary plan since it only reduces carbohydrates, but it does not suppress them completely.
Below we want to review some of the benefits of including low-carbohydrate menus in the diet. But first, remember that the menus that are proposed should only be extended for 7 days since then a totally balanced diet must be followed.
No Carb Diet Plan For Weight Loss! The Benefits of a low carbohydrate diet?
A low-carbohydrate diet seeks to limit the consumption of foods such as rice, pasta, and bread, in order to lose weight more easily. This is not a restrictive plan, as it includes some sources of complex carbohydrates, proteins, and fatty acids.
Carbohydrates, also called carbohydrates, are one of the macronutrients that form the base of the nutritional pyramid. However, when it comes to losing weight, it is necessary to limit your intake and choose the foods that provide them in minimal amounts.
Following an eating plan with a low intake of this nutrient also produces other benefits in the body. In fact, it is suggested as support in reducing the cardiovascular risk that often arises from obesity. >>>Get Your Custom Keto Plan Here<<<
Low carb menus: allowed and forbidden foods
To carry out the low-carbohydrate diet model, it is important to learn to identify which foods are recommended and which ones should be limited in the menus.
- Olive oil.
- Low-fat dairy.
- Fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Legumes and nuts.
- Avocado in fruit and oil.
- Coffee and infusions without sugar.
- Seasonings and fresh herbs.
- Lean meats (meat, chicken, and fish).
- Healthy seeds (chia, flaxseed, sesame, etc.).
- Potatoes and rice.
- Corn and derivatives.
- Refined sugar.
- Fruit in syrup.
- Chocolate and derivatives.
- Sugary desserts.
- Pasta and whole grains.
- Soft drinks and industrial drinks.
- Sweets and industrial bakery products.
- Whole milk and flavored dairy products.
The Weekly Menu For a Low Carbohydrate Diet
Here is a model of a low-carbohydrate menu for you to consider integrating into your diet.
- Breakfast: a glass of skim milk, a cup of chopped strawberries, and two boiled eggs.
- Lunch: a portion of chicken or fish, sliced tomato with olive oil, and a portion of legumes.
- Dinner: green salad with pieces of breast or ham and infusion to taste.
- Breakfast: a sliced grapefruit, a slice of whole wheat bread with peanut butter and coffee to taste.
- Lunch: a portion of grilled steak, mixed salad with tomato, green apple, and iced tea.
- Dinner: a portion of tuna with watercress salad and infusion.
- Dinner: spinach and green pepper salad with pieces of cheese and turkey ham, infusion to taste.
- Breakfast: strawberry and a blueberry smoothie with coconut milk and a slice of whole wheat bread with fresh cheese.
- Lunch: a portion of fish with herbs, cherry tomatoes, and avocado and infusion to taste.
- Dinner: a portion of hamburger meat prepared on the grill, green salad, and tea.
- Breakfast: half a bowl of blackberries, skimmed yogurt, and dried fruit.
- Dinner: tuna salad, a slice of whole wheat bread, and mandarin.
- Breakfast: a boiled egg, skim milk, and a cup of strawberries or blueberries.
- Lunch: mixed salad with green vegetables and nuts, a serving of fish, and iced tea.
- Dinner: two slices of turkey ham, a plate of cucumber with lemon and tea to taste.
- Dinner: mixed salad with pieces of turkey, infusion and half a grapefruit.
- A handful of nuts.
- Natural infusions.
- Low-fat plain yogurt.
- Fruit salad.
- Vegetable milk.
No Carb Diet Plan For Weight Loss! Some aspects to keep in mind
- It is possible to vary the low carb menus with the different allowed foods that we have mentioned above.
- Skipping main meals or drastically eliminating certain food groups is not recommended.
- In case of doubt, it is best to consult with the nutritionist or the doctor.
- In order to lose weight, it is essential to eat healthily, but also to maintain other good lifestyle habits.