If you like us more than once you have asked yourself, how to lose weight fast? We invite you to know these tips that do have Value.
Surely more than once you have found or seen “miracle” tips that tell you how to lose weight fast, however for this there is no general rule since each body and person is different so although there are tips that accelerate the burning of fat, not all remedies generate the same results in all people, so it is best to always consult a specialist and start with a daily change of habits.
Losing weight is one of the most difficult tasks that many people have faced, beyond eating only lettuce and doing a super strict exercise routine, the secret is in the little habits that you can change little by little. According to the dietician and nutritionist Magda Carlas, it is possible to generate positive results simply by improving habits that we have, in what we do every day. Without the need to follow a very rigorous diet!
HOW TO LOSE WEIGHT FAST WITH 3 TIPS?
- Eat less sugar and carbohydrates.
- Include healthy fats, proteins and vegetables in all your main dishes.
- Exercise more than 3 times a week, especially cardiovascular.
HEALTHY HABITS TO LOSE WEIGHT
- Watch your meal times and never skip any or go a long time without eating.
- Experts recommend dividing your day into 5 meals a day without letting more than four hours pass between each one.
- Make sure that each meal lasts at least 20 minutes, since eating quickly affects digestion and causes you to eat more.
- Avoid eating in front of the computer, television, or in a stressful environment.
- Follow the portions and amounts that your nutritionist recommends.
- Avoid sauces, dressings, and fats when cooking, instead use ingredients like olive oil, soy, and homemade sauces. If you use olive oil, Magad recommends using only one tablespoon per plate and if you use soy that is unsalted, the best are also sauces made from vegetables or legumes.
- Choose a light and soft dinner, it should provide a maximum of 25% of the daily energy.
- Natural water should be the main base and most of the liquids in your diet.
- Shop with a pre-planned list to make sure you include healthy options from all groups.
- Avoid being sedentary, as it tends to predispose you to eat more and choose less healthy options.
- Do some physical activity at least 2 times a week.
- Do not use your cell phone while eating, this distracts the brain and reduces satiety, which makes you eat more.